During my 3rd and 4th grade years, I let my temper get a hold of me one day. There days were going by just fine until a bully started picking on me and wouldn't leave me alone. This was going on for a long time before I finally snapped. The bully was your typical bully who follows youa round, calls you names, and pushes you. I was so sick of it that I couldn't even control what happened next. We were on the playground and the bully came up to me and was once again, being a big jerk. That was when I had enough of him. I faced him and and walked right up to him. I clenched my right fist and swung three blows to the stomach. I didn't even have time to think about what had happened. I guess it sort of just slipped out of no where.
There was a punishment when my parents found out about what happened. My dad wasn't really mad at all because he always taught me how to stand up for myself. It was my mom who was angry. She grounded me from all electronics for a month. I couldn't even watch TV. It was probably one of the worst things for a kid to go through. There was literally nothing to do after about a week into that month. It definitely taught me to thnik about my actions before I use them. My mom has always been the one that would punish me the worst. My dad never really punishes me like my mom does. The next time I ever got in trouble, I was sure to let my dad know first before my mom couldn't sentence the punishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment