Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Second Quarter Blog Entry #6

When it comes to pranks, I am the one to call. I've always pulled pranks on people ever since I was little. I've had many experience with many different kinds of pranks from scaring prank to calling pranks, but I personally prefer the scaring pranks overall. If you want to know how many times I've scared my friends, ask them. They won't even know what number to start at. I did decide to pull a prank on my own mother once. At night, she always tucks my siblings in for bed and she always leaves the bathroom light on for a nightlight. But one night I sneaked into the bathroom and hid behind the door. The light switch was behind the door right by were I was standing so my mom had to reach around the door in the dark to turn it on. She walked into the bathroom and reached around the door to flip the light switch but I grabbed her arm and let out a blood curdling scream. She basically had a series of mini heart attacks because she was screaming like there was no tomorrow.

The only thing I could do was fall on the ground, suffocating because I was laughing so hard. My mom had to realize what had happened before she started chasing me across the house. I ran through my parents bed room and saw my dad lying in bed laughing. He was laughing because he already knew what I had done and heard it. Finally when I had reached a dead end, my mom grabbed me and started screaming at me while shaking me back and forth. I wasn't scared because I was still laughing. I didn't really have any sort of punishment other than her lecturing me to stop scaring her. I still think that it was worth it because I have never laughed that hard in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment