Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

2nd Quarter Blog Entry #1

Refection of 1st quater blog


The project of the 1st quarter blog was very enjoyable in my opinion. I think of the blogging project as an enjoyable, yet educational tool for students to use. I was very satisfied with my grade that I recieved for the 1st Quarter Blog. I can't really think of many goals that I would like to set fot the 2nd Quarter Blog other than maybe changing the overall design of my blog. To go into more detail about how I'm going to change the overall design of my blog is that I may change the background and the theme. I may change the fonts of the posts as well. I don't think that there is any major changes that need to be done to my blog. I am very satisfied with the grade that I recieved on this blogging project, and I think that the overall blogging project its definitly worth the effort.

My additude towards this blog is very positive. I would definitly continue this project because it's definitly neccessary for learning purposes. The "Blog Project" in general is a very fun; yet postive way to learn. These type of projects can also lead to future careers. The reason why I mentioned careers is because a very good friend of mine is really obsessed with "The Muppets"; so he created a blog about them, discussing upcoming performances and such. Eventually when he graduated highschool he was offered a job opportunity by the creators of "The Muppets". I will add a link to show what a simple blog can lead to for a persons' future. Blogging does definitly benifit the person instead of a waste of time. It teaches the user deferent skills and methods of doing things. It can help how they write papers as well. Many simple blogs out there can start an amazing beneficial career for anyone who is determined enough for the great outcomes.

An introduction to King of the Wild Frontier: As a little boy was growing up through the years, he had a terrible anger issue. When he was really little and he didn't get what he wanted, he would jump up in the air and land on the ground without his legs hitting the ground first. His mother went to get help on how to stop these rages. Someone had told her to slide an alphebet block underneath him when he jumped up so he would stop because the pain would not be something that he would do again. Then once he learned to not do that, he would go into the bathroom and hit his head against the bathtub. Once more, his mother went to seek help on how to solve this. She had been told to hit his head on the tub harder than intented so he would stop doing that; and it worked. This is a brief intro to the book, "King of the Wild Frontier." Some expected insights may be that the boy either has a tough time getting through life with his anger or he uses that anger to pursue a career that requires an extensive amount of determination.

Here is the link to the blog that helped start a great career that I mentioned earlier in the second paragraph:   ---------->  http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment