Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Blog Entry #4

You have a very good blog. There is a big variety of pictures that you have chosen and used within your posts. The overall setup of your blog is really an attention getter and goes great with the items you have posted. Very good. ( Posted on Marcus Burton's Blog)

I think that you blog is very good. The background of the blog and the posts are very interesting. There is a good display of pictures in one of your later posts. Overall I like this blog a lot and think it is definitely worth taking the time to look at. ( Posted on Atley Green's Blog)

Very nice blog! I think that the book you chose sounds interesting to read. The setup and picture you have chosen are very interesting as well. You have a good summary of your book. Overall you have a very nice blog and you should continue to keep it that way. ( Posted on Iman Ibrahim's Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment